At leadership camp, it is our intent to give you tools to assist you in your Christian life, service, local church, and witness to others.
This will be attained by:
- Sharing your faith with others
- Challenging yourself and others in walking with the Lord (Proverbs 27:17)
- Studying the Bible through guided, practical hands-on approaches.
- Creating intimate times with the Lord
- Training for survival (wilderness)
- Feeling comfortable praying and studying with others
- Coming together for audible reflection
- Creating lasting relationships
The most important relationship you can have is the one with the Lord Jesus Christ. How is your walk with the Lord? Do you want to continue to develop your love for the Lord and His word? Do you want to be drawn closer to Him? His word promises that “You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart” – Jeremiah 29:13…